L.O.V.E Rous

But you get to decide how much.
不过你要决定它将占据多少分量

You can spend your whole life imagining ghosts
你可以选择诚惶诚恐的过一辈子

Worrying about your pathway to the future
一路上患得患失

But all there will ever be is what’s happening here.
但其实真正让你迷茫的是现在

How will you serve the world?
你能为这个世界带来什么

What do they need that your talent can provide?
你能发挥你所擅长的来满足他人需要吗

That’s all you have to figure out.
这是你最该搞清楚的东西

As someone who has done what you are about to go do
必然已经有人做过你将要做的事情

I can tell you from experience
但是我要凭我的经验告诉你

The effect you have on others
你所作所为对他人的影响

Is the most valuable currency there is
才是这个世界上最具价值的货币

There will always be someone
因为总会有一个人

Who seems to be doing better than you.
做的比你更好

No matter what you gain, ego will not let you rest.
不管你已经拥有了多少,却总还想要得到更多

It will tell you that you cannot stop
始终有个声音在你耳旁说不要停下

Until you’ve left an indelible mark on the earth
直到这个世界永远记住我

Until you’ve achieved immortality.
直到我永垂不朽

How tricky is this ego that it would tempt us
这个如此狡猾的声音推着我们一步步向前

With the promise of something we already possess
即便已经拥有,还是永远不够多

As far as I can tell,
我只能说

It’s just about letting the universe know what you want
遵从心之所向

And working toward it
然后努力

While letting go of how it comes to pass.
该随风而去的就不要再留念

And when the door opens in real life, just walk through it.
当命运的大门向你敞开,勇敢穿过

That peace that we’re after
内心宁静驻足的地方

Lies somewhere beyond personality
不在于个人魅力

Beyond the perception of others
不在于别人的评价

Beyond invention and disguise
不在于臆想和伪装

Even beyond effort itself
更不在于努力本身

You can join the game, fight the wars
游戏人生也好,参军打仗也罢

Play with form all you want
你可以成为任何你想成为的人

But to find real peace
但想要找到内心真正的宁静

You have to let the armor fall
你要卸下铠甲

Your need for acceptance
因为你需要的越多

Can make you invisible in this world.
这个世界越看不见真正的你

Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light
不要让任何东西遮住光芒

That shines through this form
让它照射在你身上

Risk being seen in all of your glory
照亮你一身的荣耀

You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world
你已经准备好并且能够给这个世界带来美好

And after you walk through those doors today
当你今天穿过这扇门后

You will only ever have two choices:
你只有两个选择

Love or fear. Choose love.
爱或恐惧,请选择爱

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注